Our Capabilities In Testing
- Test Automation needs assessment, planning, tool selection, script writing, execution, and ongoing script maintenance
- Quality Assurance needs assessment and methodology implementation
- Web site functional and load test
- Standalone or multi-tier software application functional test
- Application stress, load, performance testing
Your web site is your company's face to the world, 24 hours per day, 7 days per week, and 365 days per year. What does it say to your customers, or potential customers, if they can't access it because it's down, too slow, or doesn't work as expected? Will these customers return after a bad user experience on your web site?
Web site testing may involve testing:
- Interoperability with different browsers and versions, OS's and versions, screen resolutions, etc.
- Usability testing
- Load testing for higher trafficked web sites
By a qualified and experienced software quality assurance specialist is the key to your product's success. Defects found after release into production can be 100X more costly than errors found early in the software development process.
In our ongoing work with our clients, we handle:
Load Testing Services
Master test plan creation
Test case writing and execution
Bug tracking, error reporting in format of customer's preference
Automation of testing when appropriate for client's needs
Final summary test reports with recommendations for continued improvement in test coverage
With expertise in Automated tools we can help you in:
- Demonstrate that the entire architecture meets load and response time requirements
- Provide load testing services to find out how many concurrent users your application or web site can handle without degradation of performance
- Stress your application or web site to find at what point it crashes
- Perform scalability testing to determine up to how much through put your application or web site can handle moving forward