TERMS & CONDITIONS
By placing an order with Modi Infotech Services, you confirm that you are in agreement with and bound by the terms and conditions below.
- The Client: The company or individual requesting the services from Modi Infotech Services
- Modi Infotech Services : Their partners, their employees or appointed agents.
- Modi Infotech will carry out work only where a written purchase order is provided either by mail or fax.
- Modi Infotech will carry out work only for clients who are 18 years of age or above.
Database, Application and E-Commerce Development
- While every endeavour will be made to ensure that the website and any scripts or programs are free of errors, Modi Infotech Services cannot accept responsibility for any losses incurred due to malfunction in the website or any part of it.
- The web server, website, graphics and any programming code remain the property of Modi Infotech Services until all outstanding amounts are paid in full.
- Any scripts, cgi applications or software (unless specifically agreed) written by Modi Infotech Services remain the copyright of Modi Infotech Services and may only be commercially reproduced or resold with the prior permission of Modi Infotech Services.
- Modi Infotech cannot take responsibility for any copyright infringements caused by materials submitted by the client. We reserve the right to refuse any material of a copyrighted nature unless adequate proof is given of permission to use such material.
- The client agrees to make available as soon as is reasonably possible to Modi Infotech Services all materials required to complete the site to the agreed standard and within the set deadline.
- Modi Infotech Services will not be liable for costs incurred, compensation or loss of earnings due to the failure to meet agreed deadlines.
- Modi Infotech Services cannot take responsibility for any losses incurred by the use of any software created for the client. Whilst every care has been taken to ensure products are problem free and accurate, the ultimate responsibility lies with the client in ensuring that all software is functioning correctly before use.
- Any scripts, cgi applications or software (unless specifically agreed) written by Modi Infotech remain the copyright of Modi Infotech and may only be commercially reproduced or resold with the permission of Modi Infotech.
- Where applications or sites are developed on servers not provided by Modi Infotech, the client is expected to provide or seek any information, additional software, support or co-operation pertaining to the server required in order for the application to be correctly developed. Where large applications are to be developed, it is the clients responsibility to provide a suitable testing environment which is identical to the final production environment.
- The client is expected to test fully any application or programming relating to a site developed by Modi Infotech before being made generally available for use. Where "bugs", errors or other issues are found after the site is live, Modi Infotech will endeavour (but is not obliged to) to correct these issues to meet the standards of function outlined in the brief.
- Modi Infotech Services will endeavour to ensure that any developed/designed site or application will function correctly on the server it is initially installed in and that it will function correctly when viewed with the web browsing software Microsoft Internet Explorer Version 6 and to an acceptable level with Netscape Navigator version 7. Modi Infotech can offer no guarantees of correct function with browser software.
- Modi Infotech offers hosting of websites, no guarantees can be made as to the availability or interruption of this service by Modi Infotech cannot accept liability for losses caused by the unavailability, malfunction or interruption of this service.
- Modi Infotech reserve the right to refuse to handle in any way, material which may be deemed offensive, illegal or in any way controversial, and also to terminate the free hosting service should the necessity arise. Fees relating to web hosting or domain names must be paid prior to the expiration date of the said service. If the fees remain unpaid at the time of expiration, we will with immediate effect, cancel said service and any data held by said service will be removed. If a cancelled service is to be reinstated at the client's request, a setup fee will be payable before any such reinstatement and any data lost as a result of the cancellation will not necessarily be restored.
Payment of Accounts
- Web maintenance will be provided free of cost for 4 months after the project is completed on our end.
- After 4 months, minimum charge will be taken according to the amount of work required to be done on the website. Trivial changes will not be charged.
- A deposit may be required from a new client before any work is carried out. In all cases, website hosting fees and any costs incurred by Modi Infotech Services on behalf of the client are payable in advance and are non-refundable.
- It is the Modi Infotech Services policy that any outstanding accounts for work carried out by Modi Infotech Services or its affiliates are required to be paid in full, no later than 30 days from the date of the invoice unless by prior arrangement with Modi Infotech Services. If accounts are not settled or Modi Infotech Services have not been contacted regarding the delay, access to the related website may be denied. Fees relating to web hosting or domain names must be paid prior to the expiration date of the said service. If the fees remain unpaid at the time of expiration, we will with immediate effect, cancel said service and any data held by said service will be removed. If a cancelled service is to be reinstated at the client's request, a setup fee will be payable before any such reinstatement and any data lost as a result of the cancellation will not necessarily be restored.